Autism Awareness and Interaction Training for First Responders
http://smesteel.com/?u=miglior-conto-trading-on-line miglior conto trading on line
andreas hirte binaere option
- Present the students a description and understanding of autism.
- Teach them how to recognize autistic traits and characteristics.
- Give the students tools that will help them communicate and interact with the autistic individual in an emergency situation.
- Coach the students to reduce or eliminate dangerous behaviors that could lead to either the first responder or the autistic individual be harmed.
- Educate the students how to best restrain the individual if they are unable to control the patient.
watch opzioni binari e pericoloso
Objectives & Curriculum
© 2010 prevent-educate.org - Ember 911, Inc./Prevent-Educate.org. is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Thanks in Advance for your Support.