Autism Awareness and Interaction Training for First Responders
http://secondclothing.com/?k=bdswiss-de-test bdswiss de test
http://adsphcda.org.ng/?jisf=opzioni-binarie-video-corso opzioni binarie video corso
- Present the students a description and understanding of autism.
- Teach them how to recognize autistic traits and characteristics.
- Give the students tools that will help them communicate and interact with the autistic individual in an emergency situation.
- Coach the students to reduce or eliminate dangerous behaviors that could lead to either the first responder or the autistic individual be harmed.
- Educate the students how to best restrain the individual if they are unable to control the patient.